Elemental Data Collection Inc. is pleased to announce that we are now hiring for the position of Market Research Interviewer in our Ottawa office location. To apply for this position, please visit the Career section on this website or click on the apply button.Apply
As a Market Research interviewer, you would be responsible for professionally conducting and documenting telephone interviews with a variety of people, using our newly integrated online call center system.
Depending on the study you are responsible for, you could be speaking to people throughout Canada, the United States, or other countries around the world, collecting their opinions and feedback on various issues, places or products.
In conducting these interviews, it is vital that quality and productivity standards of Elemental Data Collection Inc., are met. Voice control, survey administration and documentation accuracy, clarifying information, the art of persuasion, task focus, and persistence are just some of the tools Elemental Data Collection Inc. will equip you with to succeed in this position.
This is a great position for those looking to gain invaluable experience in the Market Research and Statistics Industry.
- Exceptional communication in English
- Bilingualism in French is an asset
- Competent computer skills, including accurate, and efficient typing skills
- Be reliable, flexible, polite, and honest
- Have the ability to use constructive feedback to improve results
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with strong project focus
- A “can-do” attitude and the motivation to succeed
- Availability to work 20 hours per week, including one weekend shift
Benefits Employee Perks:
As Elemental Data Collection Inc. believes in the importance of work-life balance, Interviewers with our company are offered flexible scheduling, including, but not limited to part-time, evening and weekend shifts.
We are also a firm believer in growing and developing our people, and are committed to providing the tools and resources to those associates looking to advance internally, or otherwise.
The starting interviewer rate is $14 per hour, with increase and incentive opportunities available.Apply