Are your interviewing rates fixed, CPI or hourly?
- We offer a variety of pricing options to assist you in meeting your budgets. We can provide fixed pricing which is based on survey length, incidence rate and survey topic. Additionally, we can provide you with hourly costs and through our responsive service you will be able to stay informed of your projects as if our call center was your own call center.
How do I get a bid from Elemental Data Collection?
- E-mail us at email@example.com. We guarantee costs to be provided within 24 business hours and will work with you through the process to ensure we are meeting your research budget.
What do I need to provide to you for survey programming?
- All you need to provide is a word document and we will transfer that script into a CATI or online program that you can test before field begins. Typically, programming is completed within 1-2 business days.
Do I need to provide you with sample?
- Elemental Data Collection has in-house sampling capabilities for North American RDD residential sample. In addition, Elemental Data Collection has formed strategic partnerships with leading sample and panel providers allowing us to buy in large volumes and securing discounts which we pass on to you. Alternatively, you can provide us with your own sample that we can clean and format for you.
What interviewing languages do you offer?
- For our telephone surveys, we offer English, French and Spanish interviewing at our standard rates. We also have capabilities to interview in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian among others. Our online capabilities provide for surveying in over 20 different languages.
What are your data quality standards?
- Before we even go to field, all programming is verified by a senior staff member to ensure its accuracy. While in field, our supervising staff monitor over 10% of all telephone interviews ensuring that the data we collect is accurate. Additionally, all data undergoes strict data cleaning procedures to ensure accuracy. We abide by all industry standards for data quality. Elemental Data Collection is a Gold Seal Member of the MRIA.
How do you calculate response and incidence rates?
- We use CASRO and MRIA standards for calculating response and incidence rates.
How do I get my data?
- We can provide data in a wide variety of industry statistical database formats. We can also perform cross-tabulations for you as well as other inferential statistics as per your needs. We turn around all data within 1-2 business days after field completion.