Market Research Interviewers are responsible for professionally conducting and documenting telephone interviews, using our newly integrated online call center system. There is no selling involved!
Depending on the study you are assigned, you have the opportunity to speak to individuals throughout Canada, the United States, or other countries around the world, collecting their opinions and feedback on various issues, places, or products.
This is a great position for those looking to gain invaluable experience in the Market Research and Statistics Industry.
- Exceptional communication in English
- Bilingualism in French is an asset
- Competent computer skills, including accurate, and efficient typing skills
- Be reliable, flexible, polite, and honest
- Have the ability to use constructive feedback to improve results
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with strong project focus
- A “can-do” attitude and the motivation to succeed
- Availability to work 20 hours per week, including one weekend shift
Elemental Data Collection Inc. believes in the importance of work-life balance. You would be offered flexible scheduling, including, but not limited to, part-time, evening, and weekend shifts. We are also a firm believer in growing and developing our people and are committed to providing tools and resources for those looking to advance internally.
EDCI is an equal opportunity employer encouraging workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EDCI welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Apply for this Job